Sunday, August 15, 2010

Empire Hotel Subang Jaya

Bookmark and Share



E
MPIRE HOTEL @ SUBANG JAYA.
On the 21st of June 2010, a new hotel empire has emerged in Subang Jaya;
E
MPIRE HOTEL.

I bet many of you might have seen or heard of the Empire Shopping Gallery.
Well, if I'm not mistaken, both are from the same management.

Okay, back to the topic,
EMPIRE HOTEL.





The hotel's interior is more of a contemporary design.






The room
;








It's uniquely narrow walkway reminds me of a scene in Inception.




The bed;




It even comes with an iPod Dock! ( iPod not included) lol.


For more info >> www.empirehotel.com.my




Okay!
that's all for now!


2 comments:

CathJ said...

Nice hotel..

JamesKYTan said...

I stayed there before. I cleaned off the fridge 'cos those items are complementary. But the Empire Gallery shopping is not customer-friendly; we cannot take snap shots for our post.

Movie Rating Guide. :)

Lately, I've changed my movie ratings a little. (:


Plot :

is the flow & structural plot of the movie itself.

Storyline :

the overall idea & the concept of the movie.

Characters:

The character's overall acting & character built-up in the movie. Or for animation, the voices & character built-up too.

Effects* :

The visual effects, 3D effects, movie scores/music, graphics, animation of a movie respective to it's genre.


SO, there it is. Thanks! :)