Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yogi Bear

Bookmark and Share



Yogi Bear is coming into the big screens next year!

Not in 2D animation but in 3D animation. 

The story goes by a documentary filmmaker who travels to Jellystone Park to shoot a project but then he crosses Yogi Bear & Boo Boo and Ranger Smith. 

Dan Aykroyd as Yogi.

Justin Timberlake as Boo Boo.

The film will be showing in Malaysia in February 2011..

And yes, it'll be in 3D too! ;D

Here's the trailer, but I'm sure most of you should'll seen it already :

 

6 comments:

Jayy... said...

YOGI BEAR!!! :D

bendan said...

YOGI BEAR!! I gonna bring my princess for this!! And also Gulliver's Travel.. =]

JΞMS£Ɲ said...

@Jayy, yeah! :)
@benden, I can't wait to watch Gulliver's Travels too!! xD

Thristhan said...

My favourite cartoon years back. Can't wait to watch it :)

Small Kucing said...

I used to gila watch this cartoon when i was young.

JΞMS£Ɲ said...

@Thristhan, Oh, yeah. :)
@Small Kucing, oh, good for you then. :)

Movie Rating Guide. :)

Lately, I've changed my movie ratings a little. (:


Plot :

is the flow & structural plot of the movie itself.

Storyline :

the overall idea & the concept of the movie.

Characters:

The character's overall acting & character built-up in the movie. Or for animation, the voices & character built-up too.

Effects* :

The visual effects, 3D effects, movie scores/music, graphics, animation of a movie respective to it's genre.


SO, there it is. Thanks! :)