Thursday, December 16, 2010

Review Of : TRON : LEGACY

Bookmark and Share




I had just watched the Premiere Screening of TRON : LEGACY  by Nuffnang. :)

The film is directed by Joseph Kosinski 

It was a good movie

Interesting storyline that is about a boy named Sam Flynn. His father, Kevin Flynn was reported missing when he was only 7 years old. 20 years later, he looks into his father's disappearance and finds himself being pulled into the same world as his father has been living fr 20 years, The Grid. Fierce programs, gladiator battles will test their courage & bravery. Along with Kevin's confidant,Quorra, the father & son embarks on a life & death journey across the incredible, stunning landscape of cyberspace..


If you're a computer gamer, I think you'll love this movie

Their graphics were really good. It is better in 3D.;D 
P.S. - if you're watching in 3D, you'll have to really listen to the conversation because there's no subtitles in 3D. 

The film's score by Daft Punk was very good and it fits with the film itself. 
To view the movie's score click here. 

But I think I would understand better if I watched the 1982's TRON. The part 1, where his father first got himself into the digital realm. 

My Rating?

Plot : 3.75/5
Storyline : 4/5
Graphics*:5/5 
Scoring* : 5/5
OVERALL : 8.75/10.

The Trailer : 



14 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Good review! :D

JΞMS£Ɲ said...

@Hilda Milda, yeah. thanks! ;D

Alif said...

I should watch it. :) 3D or 2D??

JΞMS£Ɲ said...

@Alif, I haven't watch it in 3D yet..but I think it'll be good in 3D! ;D

Small Kucing said...

sound like very kan cheong movie

JΞMS£Ɲ said...

@Small Kucing, Hahahh, yeah! ;D

TOLANIC said...

Wow, the graphics look nice! I have the original game but never installed before.

JΞMS£Ɲ said...

@TOLANIC, yeah..their graphics are really good compared to the first TRON in 1982.. soo much differnce.. :P

thanks fro visiting.. ;D

Unknown said...

don't really know if i should watch it. but there's a flood of posts of tron on blogs. really convincing ler.

JΞMS£Ɲ said...

@Philip Khor, If you're a gamer, then you should watch it...

but if u wanna watch it for the graphics & score, go ahead!! :D I'll suggest in 3D!

K'yo said...

my girl friend refuse to watch with me as she said that its too futuristic :(

JΞMS£Ɲ said...

@Keat, Lol...should watch it though :)

K@TTIE said...

yet to watch tron : legacy..

JΞMS£Ɲ said...

you should watch it :) great graphics & scores ;)

Movie Rating Guide. :)

Lately, I've changed my movie ratings a little. (:


Plot :

is the flow & structural plot of the movie itself.

Storyline :

the overall idea & the concept of the movie.

Characters:

The character's overall acting & character built-up in the movie. Or for animation, the voices & character built-up too.

Effects* :

The visual effects, 3D effects, movie scores/music, graphics, animation of a movie respective to it's genre.


SO, there it is. Thanks! :)